Immortals - Time Again
[[File:375235 | class=media-item-align-none | exscreen_shot_2013-10-11.png]]
*Creating a FACTION *
- Each faction is created with 40 build points (just like a character).
- Factions gain levels as the player earns XP for game sessions.
- Factions advance in level by gaining 10 build points.
- Factions do not have ability scores (but may have ability score modifiers).
- All characters created from a Faction are equal level to the faction.
- All characters that belong to the faction will have attributes common to the faction including all ability modifiers, trained skills, feats, traits, flaws, backgrounds, contacts, and personal gear (in addition to their own build options).
- Characters will have access to other traits of the faction based on their Ranks in the Organizational Ties trait, including traits like Wealth, Resources, Mecha, and Kaiju.
Every faction should have
- WEALTH rank# (cost 3/rank),
- RESOURCES rank# (cost 3/rank),
- REACH rank# (cost 1 planet wide, 2 system wide, or 3 sector wide/rank)
- PERSONAL GEAR rank# (cost 2/rank),
- OWN A BIG MECHA rank# (cost 8/rank),
- OR -
- PET MONSTER rank# (cost 6/rank),
Some of the most relevant attributes to give your faction are:
Advantages / Traits
- Adaptation – Aliens
- Animal Friendship – Empathic [Aeon Illuminate]
- Armor – Military Organizations
- Attack Combat Mastery – Warlike
- Computer Scanning – Technological [Cybran Salvagers]
- FLUNKIES: TECHNICAL rank# (cost 1/rank),
- FLUNKIES: COMBAT rank# (cost 2/rank),
- HIGHLY SKILLED rank# (cost 1/rank),
- SPECIAL ATTACK rank# (cost 4/rank),
Defects / Flaws
- SKELETON IN THE CLOSET
- CONDITIONAL OWNERSHIP defect on Gear and Mecha and Monsters.
- CONFINED MOVEMENT (2 points the System, 4 points the planet, 6 points is the territories held).
- RED TAPE
- WANTED (pirates)
- EASILY DISTRACTED ( pirates, cybrans)
- RESTRICTION and / or UNRELIABLE for Mecha & Monsters.